Please login to ask a follow-up ping.
No pings yet.
This recipe is a personal favorite. It's quick to make and very tasty.
Sunflower or canola oil
Crushed red pepper
Toasted sesame oil, mustard oil, and wasabi *
1. Saute garlic and crushed red pepper in sunflower or canola oil in a medium pot.
2. Toss in cut Chinese eggplant. Keep stirring for a few minutes until golden.
3. Add some water (submerging about 1/3 of the eggplant)
4. Cover and let cook on medium until water is almost gone.
5. In a small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, tapioca flour, and the sesame drizzling sauce. Add to eggplant.
6. Stir and keep on low heat until sauce thickens and eggplant is at a good consistency. Add salt to taste.
Serve hot with rice!
* Trader Joe's makes a great sesame drizzling sauce that works well
No knugs yet.